Fayetteville Defective Product Attorneys
When commercial businesses value profits more than the safety of the consumers they serve, products are placed on the market and into everyday use with design defects, manufacturing defects and other defective or dangerous components. Unfortunately, in most cases, it takes legal action in the form of a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit to get the company to take action and remedy defects. What this means is that these defective and dangerous products will remain on the market until someone who has suffered brings his or her case forward.
Pursuing Accountability and Justice for Defective and Dangerous Products
At Elliott & Smith Law Firm, we understand the hesitation many people experience in bringing forward a product liability case. However, a product liability case not only seeks justice and compensation, it sets a course so that others do not endure the same harm at the hand of the defective or dangerous product.
Contact our Northwest Arkansas defective products law firm online or by phone at 479-JUSTICE (587-8423) to speak with an experienced Fayetteville product liability attorney about your rights and legal options following an accident. We are dedicated to serving clients in Benton County, Washington County, Sebastian County and throughout Northwest Arkansas.
Experienced Product Liability Representation in Arkansas
When a defective or dangerous product is placed in the hands of consumers, and that product causes serious harm to the consumer, the product manufacturer, designer, engineer, distributor or other responsible individual or business may be held financially liable. This is known as product liability.
Our Fayetteville defective products lawyer advocates for the interests of clients who have suffered as a result of dangerous and defective products, including personal injury and wrongful death cases involving:
- Dangerous toys and children’s products: including poorly designed cribs that lead to infant strangulation, children’s toys that contain toxic lead paint, children’s toys that do not include proper hazard warnings and other defective or dangerous products
- Food poisoning and food defects: including restaurant food poisoning and foreign objects in food that cause an individual to suffer significant harm
- Defective machinery: including machinery lacking appropriate safety switches and features that keep the user safe from serious risk of injury
- Defective motor vehicle and car parts: including faulty brakes, tire defects and other car defects that caused or contributed to an injury or accident
- Other product liability cases: including cases involving defective cosmetics that cause burn injuries, defective drugs or pharmaceutical products, dangerous power tools and other defective or dangerous household or consumer products
Dedicated to Obtaining Results: We have over 100 years of combined experience and have successfully recovered compensation on behalf of personal injury accident victims in a variety of cases involving defective or dangerous products. For example, we successfully negotiated a favorable personal injury settlement in a case where our client suffered a serious eye injury that was caused by the defective design of a rubber band exercise product.
Contact Our Northwest Arkansas Defective Product Attorneys
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury in an accident or while using a certain product, you may be entitled to personal injury compensation for your losses and hardships.
Contact our personal injury law firm online or by phone at 479-JUSTICE (587-8423) to speak with an experienced Northwest Arkansas product liability and personal injury lawyer about your case. We offer free initial consultations and bill on a contingency fee basis: You won’t have to pay us unless we win a settlement for you.